- What size trucks does Budget Truck Rental have?
- What is needed to rent a Home Depot truck?
- How much does it cost to rent a truck from Budget?
- Is it cheaper to rent a truck one way?
- Is there a cheaper alternative to uhaul?
- How much are Home Depot truck rentals?
- Who is cheaper UHaul Penske or budget?
- What size trucks does budget have?
- Is Budget Truck Rental cheaper than uhaul?
- How do you get the cheapest U Haul rates?
- Is Home Depot still renting trucks?
- Can you rent a truck from Home Depot without buying anything?
What size trucks does Budget Truck Rental have?
12 ftAccording to Budget, the 12 ft.
truck rental can carry up to 3,100 pounds, including 120 medium boxes or one to five medium furniture items.
The rental car company notes, though, that if you’re moving a long distance it may be best to upgrade to the next size (16 ft.).
What is needed to rent a Home Depot truck?
The 3 main things you will need if you never rented from us before are: A state-issued valid driver’s license. proof of current vehicle insurance for the person driving. a major brand credit/debit card for a small deposit.
How much does it cost to rent a truck from Budget?
How much does it actually cost to rent a budget moving truck?Features12′ truck16′ truckPrice (per trip)*$2,870$2,870Rooms1-23-4Seats23Clearance9’11’6″5 more rows•Nov 6, 2018
Is it cheaper to rent a truck one way?
For longer moves, one-way truck rental is probably cheaper than round-trip. … That includes 2 days of rental and up to 221 miles. If you rented that truck round-trip instead, the cost would be closer to $700.
Is there a cheaper alternative to uhaul?
1. Hire a Professional Mover. Professional movers might sound expensive, but in reality, they typically charge less than the cost of U-Haul rentals for their services. The main reason for this affordability is simple: professional movers drive all across the country transporting items.
How much are Home Depot truck rentals?
Home Depot truck rental pricingPickup truckCargo vanBox truck$19$19$29$5/every 15 minutes$5/every 15 minutes$5/every 15 minutesN/AN/AN/A$50$50$1004 more rows•Mar 23, 2020
Who is cheaper UHaul Penske or budget?
Penske’s prices are roughly on par with U-Haul and more expensive than Budget when it comes to long-distance moves. We do like that Penske includes unlimited miles for one-way moves, though, so you don’t have to worry about extra mileage charges. We also like that Penske’s up-front with its pricing.
What size trucks does budget have?
Cheap Moving Truck & Cargo Van Rentals From Budget Truck Several vehicle size options: 12-, 16-, and 26-foot trucks.
Is Budget Truck Rental cheaper than uhaul?
U-Haul and Budget are two of the most recognizable moving truck rental companies. U-Haul has lower costs, more services, and more locations, while Budget is more transparent about pricing and more proactive in dealing with customer complaints.
How do you get the cheapest U Haul rates?
Move at the right time When possible, avoid moving at the end or beginning of the month when many home and apartment leases terminate and former residents are scrambling to move. To get the lowest U-Haul rates and lower price per mile, plan your move on weekdays, Sunday – Thursday, when there is more availability.
Is Home Depot still renting trucks?
The Home Depot offers flatbed truck rentals to accommodate any project. Each truck can be rented starting at $19 and is capable of carrying up to 3,000 lbs. The Home Depot offers unlimited mileage for all moving vehicles.
Can you rent a truck from Home Depot without buying anything?
Most Home Depot stores have only one truck that they rent called the Load ‘N Go. Most stores rent it only to customers who need it to get their purchase of Home Depot goods home. … You need a credit card, driver’s license and auto insurance card to rent it.